Contact: email@example.com, +38515535126
Academic and scientific degrees:
- Since 2014 – Ph.D. candidate. Postgraduate doctoral course of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology. Faculty of Social Sciencies and Humanities. University of Zagreb.
- 2010 – M.A. in Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Siena (Italy).
- 2005 – B.A. in Ethno- anthropological disciplines, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Siena (Italy).
- Since 2016. assistant, Institute for Anthropological Research
- 2014 – 2015 curator and cultural anthropologist at IPAK, Research projects and authorial concepts, Zagreb/Rijeka, Croatia.
- 2013 – 2014 Curator, Ethnographic Museum of Istria, Pazin, Croatia.
- 2011 – 2012 office manager at Notary office Borčić and Sokolić Ožbolt, Rijeka, Croatia.
- 2006 – 2009 Program coordinator of the Book Fair(y) in Istria, Pula, Croatia.
Scientific and professional work:
- Since 2016. Member of International PhD Program “Transformations in European Societies” Network, a joint project of European Ethnology as well as Cultural and Social Anthropology institutes and departments at the universities of Basel, Edinburgh (Heriot Watt University), Graz, Copenhagen, Munich (Ludwig Maximilian University), Murcia, Tel Aviv, and Zagreb.
- 2014. Research network for Domestic Workers in the Countries of Central Eastern Europe and Former Soviet Union: Postsocialist Migrations and Inequalities, Sankt Petersburg (Russia)
- 2012. workshop and PhD International Summer School in Globalizing Southeastern Europe, University of Leipzig, Germany (30 August – 12 September 2012)
Research interests: socio-cultural anthropology, identification processes, identity, anthropology of ageing and care, domestic work, gender studies, material culture studies.
Memberships in Professional Organizations and Associations:
Croatian Ethnological Society (HED), European Association of Social Anthropologists (EASA), Italian Society for Applied Anthropology (SIAA)
List of publications: link
Awards and Grants:
- 2016. University of Basel travel grant for research study and participation at the PHD Training workshop for the International PhD Program „Transformations in European Societies” (Copenhagen 04.05. – 08.05.)
- 2014 Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung: travel grant for research study, conference and collaboration on the working network Domestic Workers in the Countries of Central Eastern Europe and Former Soviet Union: Postsocialist Migrations and Inequalities, Sankt Petersburg (Russia)
- 2005-2010 Scholarship of the Italian Region Tuscany for the M.A. Program
- 2001-2005 Scholarship of the Italian Region Tuscany for the B.A. Program