Contact: email@example.com, +38515535147
Academic and Scientific Degrees
- Since 2014. Ph.D. candidate. Postgraduate doctoral course of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology. Faculty of Social Sciencies and Humanities. University of Zagreb.
- 2010. M.A. in Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology and Portuguese Language and Literature. Faculty of Social Sciencies and Humanities. University of Zagreb.
- 2008. Baccalaurea in Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology and Portuguese Language and Literature. Faculty of Social Sciencies and Humanities. University of Zagreb.
- Since 2013. Professional Associate in Science for International Projects. Institute for Anthropological Research, Zagreb.
- 2011 – 2013. Professional Associate in Director’s Office. Institute for Anthropological Research, Zagreb.
- 2009 – 2011. Portuguese teacher in school of languages Studentski Centar, Zagreb.
Organizational Skills and Competences
- Secretary and member of organizing boards of international scientific conferences:
- 22nd Meeting of Paleopathological Association (PPA), August 2018, Zagreb
- 44th School of Biological Anthropology: Diseases and Health in Pas Populations: Global Trends and Perspectives, August 2018, Zagreb.
- IUAES Inter-Congress 2016: World anthropologies and privatization of knowledge – enganging anthropology in public, May 2016, Dubrovnik.
- 4th symposium Anatomy of islands: Responsible Tourism on the Islands: Towards a Synergy of Tourism and Year-Round Life on the Islands, September 2015, Vis.
- 35th Anthropology and Health: The convergence of anthropological subfields in research on health and illness: cultural, biological, archaeological, and linguistic factors, August 2014, Dubrovnik.
- 40th School of Biological Anthropology: Interactions between archaic and modern humans, June 2014, Zagreb.
- 3rd LINEE + Conference: Linguistic and Cultural Diversity in Space and Time, April 2014, Dubrovnik.
- 34th Anthropology and Health: Anthropology and Personalised Medicine: Impacting the Future of Comprehensive Healthcare, September 2013, Dubrovnik.
- 39th School of Biological Anthropology: Anthropology of Adolescence, May 2013, Zagreb.
- 33rd Anthropology and Health: Anthropology of Transition and Tradition, September 2012, Hvar.
- 38th School of Biological Anthropology: Current Research on Palaeolithic in Southern and Central Europe, June 2011, Zagreb.
- Archaic hominin genetics meeting, September 2011, Opatija (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany)
Positions in committees, boards and working groups
- Since 2016. Member of Ethical Committee of the Institute for Anthropological Research
- Since 2014. Management Committee and Working group (Finance) member of COST TN 1302 The Voice of Research Administrators – Building a Network of Administrative Excellence (BESTPRAC)
- Since 2014. Legal Entity Appointed Representative (LEAR) for Institute for Anthropological Research
- Since 2013. Secretary of Commission fro Medical Anthropology and Epidemiology of International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences (IUAES)
- Croatian Ethnological Society