Achieved education, academic and scientific degrees
- 2021.- Postgraduate doctoral study of archeology, Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb
- 2018-2021 Graduate University Study of Archeology, Department of Prehistory, Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb
- 2015-2018 Undergraduate University Study of Archeology and Anthropology, Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb
- 2011-2015 Juraj Dobrila Gymnasium and Vocational School, Pazin
- 2021. – Assistant, Institute for Anthropological research, Center for Applied Bioanthropology
Participation in projects
- Collaborator on the project “Prehistoric hunters and gatherers in Istria and nearby regions: patterns of life during the late Pleistocene (PREHISTRIA)”, leader dr.sc. Ivor Jankovic
List of publications
- Vidas, L. 2019. Early modern people in Africa. Serilia: Journal of Archeology Students, University of Zadar 8, 3-13.
- Percan, T., Ahern, JCM, Komšo, D., Radović, S., Novak, M., Gerometta, K., Vidas, L., Janković, I. 2020. Research in Ljubićeva cave near Marčana in the 2020 season Annales Instituti Archaeologici XVI: 291-228.